Applications for grades K-5 must be submitted by DECEMBER 14
and Middle School by FEBRUARY 1 to be considered in our first round of admission decisions.
Applications will continue to be accepted through the spring and summer with decisions continuing on a rolling basis as space permits.
Cross Country - Fall 2019 Schedule
August Pre-Season Optional Workouts (Middle School)
Middler Schoolers are invited to OPTIONAL pre-season August workouts as follows.
Pre-season workouts are a great way to try the sport before registration and to meet new and returning students! All sports should meet at the Singleton Campus GYM.
Please contact Athletic Director Wally Kern at [email protected] with any questions.
Cross Country Optional Workouts
- Monday, 8/19: 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, 8/21: 8-9 a.m.
- Grades 6-8 (Co-Ed)
- Coaches: Christian Hansen and Philip Tickle
- Practices: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Season: August 28-October 31, 2018
- Meets are held approximately once per week. Students are required to have running shoes.
- Students must also have a current Athletic Participation Form on file.