Cross Country - Fall 2019 Schedule
August Pre-Season Optional Workouts (Middle School)
Middler Schoolers are invited to OPTIONAL pre-season August workouts as follows.
Pre-season workouts are a great way to try the sport before registration and to meet new and returning students! All sports should meet at the Singleton Campus GYM.
Please contact Athletic Director Wally Kern at [email protected] with any questions.
Cross Country Optional Workouts
- Monday, 8/19: 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, 8/21: 8-9 a.m.
- Grades 6-8 (Co-Ed)
- Coaches: Christian Hansen and Philip Tickle
- Practices: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Season: August 28-October 31, 2018
- Meets are held approximately once per week. Students are required to have running shoes.
- Students must also have a current Athletic Participation Form on file.
2019/20 St M Athletic Participation Form ( required if playing sports in grades 3-8)
Fall 2019 Season Schedule:
Fri, September 13, 2019
4pm - 5pm
|Roslyn Invitational (co-ed)|
Thu, September 19, 2019
4:30pm - 5:30pm
|Cross country meet @ St. Catherine's (Goochland)|
Wed, September 25, 2019
4:30pm - 6pm
|Collegiate 5K relays (Blair Rd.)|
Wed, October 02, 2019
4:15pm - 5:15pm
|Cancelled - Cross country meet vs. St. Bridget's|
Thu, October 10, 2019
4pm - 5:30pm
|Roslyn Invitational (River Rd.)|
Sat, October 19, 2019
7:50am - 12pm
|Milestat XC Invitational|
Thu, October 24, 2019
4pm - 5:30pm
|Collegiate 5K Invitational (Blair Rd.)|