St. Michael's Annual Auction:
SOAR with us! Join us for our Annual Auction, presented virtually on Friday, March 26, 2021, at 7 p.m.
- NON-DINNER Tickets AND Tuition Raffle Tickets are still available through THIS FRIDAY, March 26.
- The FORMAT of the evening is a mix of both live and pre-recorded programming. Participants may also communicate with other virtual attendees through a “chat” feature.
- Dinner Pickup (for those that ordered) is on Friday, March 26, and will take place in the circle outside of the school gates between 1-3 p.m. We encourage folks to come in advance of afternoon carpool.
- Please log in to the Auction at 6:45 p.m. A link and instructions will be sent on Friday.
- Show your Dragon pride by posting pics on social media during the event and tagging them with #STMsoars or send pics to our Communications Office at [email protected]
- Post-Auction Item Pickup will take place on campus on SUNDAY, March 28, from 2-4 p.m. in the Blue Carpool Loop (outside the library doors of Hubbard Hall). Feel free to send a friend or neighbor to pick up your items(s) should you not be available during that time.
Thank You to Our Auction Sponsors!
- Be sure to view the names of all of our wonderful sponsors. We are grateful for their enthusiastic support of the Auction and St. Michael’s!
Spring 2021 Auction Team:
- Laurie Aldrich
- Calais Benson
- Bernly Bressler
- Stacy Hull
- Joanne Johnson
- Kate Magee
- Laura Okoh
- Christie Peters
- Leslie Waff
- Darcy Warren
- Jaclyn Witthoefft
- Amy Wozniak
- Development Office: Anne McCoy, Advancement Associate
To volunteer, please complete the form below or contact Anne McCoy, Development Associate, with any questions.Please Volunteer