St. Michael's Annual Auction: February 9, 2024
There is NO PLACE like St Michael’s!
Join us for a truly magical night in the Land of Oz at the 2024 Annual Auction on FRIDAY, February 9, 2024, 6:30 p.m., at the John Marshall Ballrooms.
St. Michael’s Annual Auction is a time-honored tradition that continues to bring parents, alumni, faculty, and friends together to celebrate St. Michael’s students, programs, and initiatives. The Auction is the School’s largest fundraising event with spectacular auction items and unique entertainment in a fun and festive environment.
Justin Swisher of Swisher Auctions joins us again as our auctioneer- ready to energize our guests with an evening of friendship, frivolity, and, most importantly, frenzied bidding!
It is a TRULY wonderful night out to support St. Michael’s… the Auction is the “not-to-be-missed” parent event of the year!
How can I support the Auction? Parent donations are CRITICAL to the success of the auction. Can we count on your help?
- Donate an item or experience – Vacation homestays, private experiences like dinners, themed baskets, restaurant gift cards, concert/event tickets and sporting events are always popular, but no donation is too small! Contact Anne McCoy, [email protected], to inquire about making a donation.
- Become a Sponsor – Our various sponsorship levels are designed to help your company meet its marketing objectives. For additional information, contact Anne McCoy at [email protected].
- Attend the event – Invitations will be sent in December.
- Bid on auction items – Bids can be made the week leading up to the event and at the event. All bidding happens through a bidding application on your mobile device. Your bid number will be assigned to you upon check-in at the event. One bid number will be assigned per family for the Live Auction unless your request otherwise.
- Spread the word - Talk about the Auction and encourage your friends to attend!