School Hours and Dress Code
All guests should sign in at the front office and wear a name tag before visiting classrooms. Thank you.
Lower School and Middle School – NEW 2018 HOURS
|School Hours: Mon – Fri
||8:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- School doors are unlocked at 7:45 a.m.
- ALL students should be seated by the 8:00 a.m. bell. Once in the building, students should put books away before socializing.
- All K-8 students are dismissed at 3 p.m. daily.
- Any K-8 student arriving BEFORE 7:45 a.m. should report to the Gym for free supervised morning care.
Middle School Bell Schedule for 2018-2019
Printable Copy of our 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
Dress Code 2018-2019 (Same as 2017-2018)
A few Dress Code items of note:
- Athletic clothing is not permitted inside during the school day, except for PE classes. Only St. Michael’s athletic outerwear (i.e., a St M hooded sweatshirt or St M fleece) may be worn INDOORS in class during cold weather.
- Writing and large (>2 inches) logos/images on clothing are not permissible inside school, except for “Dragon Days and holidays;” and students in K-2 may always wear tops with images (not writing or logos) larger than 2 inches.
- Patterns and monograms are allowed.
- All St. Michael’s collared shirts on our Spiritwear website are acceptable for the daily dress code.
Student and Family Handbook for 2018/2019
The St. Michael’s Handbook offers comprehensive information about School policies and procedures. Click below for a digital copy of the handbook.
The St. Michael’s School-Family Partnership
|Summer Office Hours: Mon – Thur (Closed Fridays)
||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.