Co-Curricular/Sports Info & Forms
Middle School 2018 Fall Sports: Pre-Season Workouts
Middle Schoolers are invited to optional pre-season August fall sports workouts as follows.
Pre-season workouts are a great way to try the sport before registration and to meet new and returning students!
- Cross Country: Monday and Wednesday, August 20 and 22, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Field Hockey: Monday and Wednesday, August 20 and 22, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Soccer: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, August 20, 21, 23, 4:30-6 p.m.
Fall 2018 Sports and Activities Registration NOW OPEN!
St. Michael’s believes that important learning happens outside the classroom with purposeful exposure to a broad variety of activities and experiences. After-school enrichment activities provide opportunities for students to explore a variety of interests and develop new passions. That is why we offer inclusive co-curricular, robotics, music and sports opportunities for our students at both campuses.
The following 2018 FALL sports/co-curriculars will be offered:
- Sports: Field Hockey
- Co-Curricular: Yoga, Coding, Martial Arts, Drawing and Painting, Fishing, Mountain Biking, Music Lessons (various instruments), plus Fifth Grade FLL Robotics
- Co-Curricular: Yoga, Martial Arts, Drawing and Painting, Music Lessons (various instruments), plus FLL Robotics
- Sports: Field Hockey, Soccer, Cross Country, Mountain Biking