Documents and Forms
2022 June Closing Ceremonies
Our annual Closing Ceremonies enable us to gather and celebrate the accomplishments of our students as a vibrant and supportive community. The ceremonies are not only opportunities to announce awards for writing, math, and citizenship, but also to finish the school year with song and prayer. Details by grade level are attached below. We hope you will join us.
If your student is unable to attend the closing ceremonies, please let the teacher/advisor know as soon as possible. Click below for important info on the dress code, schedule, number of invited guests, and more.
Protocols for Responding to A Known Covid Exposure (Updated January 18, 2022)
Effective January 18, 2022, St. Michael’s is implementing shorter quarantine periods/adjusting who must quarantine to align with new CDC and VDH guidance.
- All final COVID protocol responses are at the discretion of Nurse Maben and Mr. Gregg.
- St. Michael’s continues to STRONGLY ADVOCATE for COVID vaccines.
- Quarantine requirements currently differ for those that are exposed depending upon vaccination status.
- If vaccination status is NOT on file in our Magnus Health portal, we will assume unvaccinated. Details below.
St M Holiday Recipes 2021
Student and Family Handbook for 2021-2022
Faculty and Staff Update
Author Visit Book Opportunity
2021-22 Dress Code – new students
Back to School Blueprint for the 2021-22 School Year
Major Dates for the Upcoming 2021-22 School Year
For planning purposes, below please find major dates for the upcoming 2021-22 school year. A more comprehensive calendar will be shared later this spring.
- August 26: Lower School “Meet your Teacher”/Extended Day Open House
- August 30: Lower School First Day (Noon Dismissal)
- August 30: Middle School Orientation
- August 31: First Full Day, All Students
- November 24-28: Thanksgiving Break
- December 20-January 2: Christmas Break
- March 7-11, 2022: Spring Break
- April 15-18, 2022: Easter Holiday
- May 7, 2022: Magic Dragon Day
- June 9, 2022: Graduation
COVID Reporting Form
Please inform the School IMMEDIATELY via the COVID-19 Reporting Form link below if someone in your family has been exposed or is being tested for COVID-19. Confidentiality of the diagnosed student or teacher will be maintained.
Dr. Hilton Presentation on Helping Children in a Pandemic
Authorization to Walk To/From School
St. Michael’s DRAGONS Values
Support St. Michael’s When you Shop with Amazon Smile!
The holidays are right around the corner and Amazon has made it easier to support St. Michael’s while you shop on their site with this unique link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-5038516. Please use this link when you shop at Amazon and St. Michael’s will receive 5% of Amazon Smile purchases! Thank you SO MUCH for your support!