We’ve got spirit, yes WE do! We’ve got spirit, how about YOU?
Showcase your DRAGON PRIDE with St. Michael’s Spiritwear! We are pleased to announce exciting new items are now available in our Online Spiritwear Shop! Spiritwear also makes great stocking stuffers and birthday gifts. All St. Michael’s collared shirts on our Spiritwear website are acceptable for the daily school dress code.
To order, click on the Spiritwear Shop button below.
Note: Our apologies as we are not able to accommodate returns. Please check size specs carefully.
Need help? Please contact Susan Curwood.
To ORDER AN ITEM from our Spiritwear Shop, click on the desired item, then click on the “Add to Shopping Cart” link that is at the upper right of the photo. From there you will be directed to choose a size and quantity, and instructed to submit the shopping cart and pay via PayPal. Sizing specs are included with each item. Normal production time is TWO weeks. Orders will be delivered to St. Michael’s and you will be contacted for pick-up.
St M Belts for SALE
The SMPA is NOW taking orders for St M Belts in two styles: a D-ring canvas logo belt ($16 youth, $18 adult) and a Leather-tab logo belt for $25. Click the button below for belt sizing. Please contact Susan Curwood with questions.
Show your school spirit with a St. Michael’s flag! These gorgeous 100% nylon flags are made to order and available in two sizes (garden and house flags). For the larger (house) flag, choose between the St M logo and the new Dragon logo! Order yours today by contacting Susan Curwood via email.
- Garden Flag with St M Logo – $38 (14″ × 18″ with a 2-1/2" pocket for garden stand mounting)
- House Flag with St M logo – $85 (36″ × 56″ with a 3-1/2" rod pocket for pole mounting)
St. Michael’s is pleased to partner with The Gingham Tree for high-quality, handmade St. Michael’s house flags and garden flags.
PANDEMIC Dress Code Adjustments for the Fall of 2020
While St. Michael’s has an important tradition of a Dress Code, these are extraordinary times. As we will be taking greater advantage of St. Michael’s 70-acre campus and outdoor spaces for physical-distance learning and movement, and as locker rooms must be closed, we are allowing athletic wear for school dress until further notice. NOTE: St. Michael’s will revert back to our traditional Dress Code once pandemic restrictions are lifted.
Pandemic Relaxed Dress Code Guidelines:
- No spaghetti straps, tank tops, torn clothing, cut-outs/frays, big logos large than 2 inches, sleepwear, inappropriate language/symbols, necklines lower than the armpit, or short shorts.
- Shorts/skorts/skirts must be fingertip length. Leggings must be worn with a tunic top. Pants and shorts should be worn at the waist.
- Hats and sunglasses may only be worn outside. Undergarments should be concealed. Extreme hairstyles, facial hair, facial piercings, and hair colors not occurring in nature not permitted.
- Closed-toed shoes that will stand up to outdoor learning/activities are also required. Everything should be school appropriate.
- School administrators are the final arbiters for what is (not) considered appropriate dress.
Our Standard Dress Code (in typical school years)
A few Dress Code items of note:
- Athletic clothing is not permitted inside during the school day, except for PE classes. Only St. Michael’s athletic outerwear (i.e., a St M hooded sweatshirt or St M fleece) may be worn INDOORS in class during cold weather.
- Writing and large (>2 inches) logos/images on clothing are not permissible inside school, except for “Dragon Days and holidays;” and students in K-2 may always wear tops with images (not writing or logos) larger than 2 inches.
- Patterns and monograms are allowed.
- All St. Michael’s collared shirts on our Spiritwear website are acceptable for the daily dress code.
St. Michael’s also participates in the Lands’ End School Uniforms program. Lands’ End offers sweaters and cardigans, athletic pants and yoga pants, ruffle hem dresses and more with the St. Michael’s logo.
To order apparel with the St. Michael’s logo OR our Dragon logo, go to the Lands’ End website by clicking the button below. Proceed by clicking “Kids”, “School Uniforms”, “Find My School” and complete the form, spelling St Michaels without any punctuation or shop using the School’s preferred school number 900128059.