ONE. TOGETHER. THE CAMPAIGN FOR ST. MICHAEL'S
It’s an exciting time to be at St. Michael’s!
After extensive feasibility studies and in fulfillment of the 2013-2017 Strategic Plan, the Board of Directors of St. Michael’s Episcopal School resolved that moving the Lower School to the Singleton Campus best serves the School’s mission.
This is MORE THAN A MOVE. This initiative brings St. Michael’s together to operate again as a ONE Campus School.
The move is more than new buildings. It builds upon our history and traditions, enriches relationships to foster leadership and teamwork and makes it easier for teachers to collaborate across grade levels. We make this step into the future knowing that what made St. Michael’s the School it is today — a small school atmosphere, a commitment to academic excellence and an environment which nourishes Christian values — remains strong.
A Groundbreaking Ceremony for the new Lower School building was held on October 5, 2017. Michael Turner, Head of School, announced that the new Lower School building will be named the Edgar O. Hubbard Lower School, in honor of Mr. Hubbard’s legacy of leadership. Ed Hubbard served as St. Michael’s Episcopal School’s Headmaster for 47 years, retiring in 2015.
HONORARY CAMPAIGN CO-CHAIRS:
• Mr. Charles F. Witthoefft (Past Parent, Grandparent) and Mr. Edward B. Witthoefft ’92 (Parent)
• Mr. D. Patrick Brown II ’06
• Mr. Scott Durham (Parent)
• Mrs. Caroline Jennings (Parent)
• Mr. Joshua A. Kayer (Parent)
• Mr. Justin G. Knight ‘86 (Parent)
• Mr. Nelson G. Knight ‘96 (Parent)
• Mr. Tyler D. Meurlin (Parent)
• Mr. John A. Nolde (Parent)
• Mrs. Lisa Schuster (Parent)
• Mr. Nicholas G. Walker (Parent)
• Mr. Matthew A. Werner (Parent)
• Mr. Brian F. Witthoefft ‘95