All Communications from March 1, 2020- On During The Pandemic
- All parent communications, School announcements, and Magic Dragon Day/Spirit Week information from March 6-on (during the COVID-19 pandemic) may be found under “NEWS” under “COVID 19 Information.”
- Sunday newsletter communications may be found under “Community” under “This Week at St M.”
- Remote Learning information may be found under “Programs.”
Key Dates for the Upcoming 2020-21 School Year
For planning purposes, below please find key dates for the 2020-2021 school year.
- August 27: Grades K-5 “Meet Your Teacher” Day
- August 31: Lower School First Day of School with Early Dismissal; Middle School Orientation
- September 1: First Full Day of School for K-8
- November 25-27: Thanksgiving Break
- December 18: Christmas Break Begins with Noon Dismissal
- January 4, 2021: Classes Resume
- March 5, 2021: Spring Break Begins Noon Dismissal
- March 15, 2021: Classes Resume
- May 1, 2021: Magic Dragon Day
- June 9, 2021: Closing Exercises for K-7
- June 10, 2021: Eighth Grade Commencement, 9 a.m.
Student and Family Handbook for 2019-2020
The St. Michael’s Handbook offers comprehensive information about School policies and procedures.
Afternoon Extended Day Drop-In Request Form
Families in need of a single day of after-school care from time to time may take advantage of a daily rate of $35 to 6 p.m. or $20 to 4:30 p.m. You must submit the form below and may request up to 5 days at a time.
One form per student must be submitted. A MINIMUM NOTICE OF 24-HOURS IS REQUIRED. We are very close to capacity for many grades and may not be able to approve your request. You will receive an email notice when your request is accepted or if it is unable to be accommodated. Thank you for your understanding.
Click HERE for Drop-In Request Form
New Rotational Schedule for the 2019-20 School Year
With the input and approval of the faculty and staff, the Board of Directors, and Head-Elect Bob Gregg, we are excited to announce that St. Michael’s will adopt a new K-8 seven-day rotating schedule in the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Click the button below for more details.
Families will have the opportunity to learn more about our transition to a seven-day schedule during informational Q&A meetings that will be announced in August.
We are confident that this new schedule will enable St. Michael’s to maximize the learning opportunities for our students during the school day.
7-Day Rotational Schedule
Key Dates for the Current '19-'20 School Year
For planning purposes, below please find key dates for the current 2019-2020 school year. A full printable Academic Calendar is also above.
- August 22: Lower School “Meet your Teacher” and Extended Day open house
- August 26: Lower School first day of school with early dismissal
- August 26: Middle School orientation
- August 27: First full day of school for all students
- December 20: Christmas break begins with early dismissal
- January 6: Classes resume
- March 6: Spring break begins with early dismissal
- March 16: Classes resume
- June 3: Closing Exercises for Lower School and Middle School
- June 4: Eighth Grade Commencement (9 a.m.)
2018-2019 Student and Family Handbook
The St. Michael’s Handbook offers comprehensive information about School policies and procedures. Click below for a digital copy of the handbook.
(The 2019-2020 version will be ready the end of August.)
2019-20 Dress Code
Click below for the 2019-20 Dress Code. It is the same as the 2018-19 school year.
Have you read the latest issue of This Week at St. Michael’s? Stay informed or catch up on previous issues at your convenience.
Read the Newsletter
St. Michael's Episcopal Church
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church invites the School community to attend scheduled church events. Please visit the Church website for details.
St. Michael’s is currently accepting applications. Please contact Betty Isaacs, 272-3514, to schedule a visit.