8th Grade Class Pictures
Below please find special instructions for 8th Grade Class Pictures.
At the new 2018-2019 school year begins, St. Michael’s welcomes the following new faculty and staff:
- Elisa Bennett, Spanish Teacher (Grades 2-5) and Instructional Technology support
- Kristin Bultman, Kindergarten Teaching Aide
- Ellis Chase, Middle School Extended Day Staff
- Dawn Childs, Music Teacher (Grades K-2) and Director of the Middle School Musical
- Dave Grossman, Director of Technology
- Charlotte Howard, Kindergarten Teaching Aide
- Sarah McFarlane, Science Teacher (Grades 5 and 6)
- Sarah Munro, Extended Day Staff (Grades 2-5)
- Yarden Murray, First Grade Teacher
- Chuck Robinson, Physical Education Teaching Fellow, (Middle School PE Classes)
- James Romanik, Director of Development
- Emerson Underwood, Extended Programs Lead Teacher (Grades 2-5)
Read all about these new team members:
Mary King Coleman is excited to assume her new role as Senior Development Officer, focused on stewardship, major gifts, and alumni relations.
2018-2019 Academic Year Calendar (revised as of August 8, 2018)
Key dates are:
- August 23 – Lower School “Meet Your Teacher & Meet Your School” Day (We strongly recommend that families attend this year to orient students and themselves to the new building and carpool procedures)
- August 27- Lower School First Day of School (half day)*
- August 27 – Middle School Orientation
- August 28 – First Full Day of School (all students)
- December 19 – Christmas Break Begins at Noon
- January 3, 2019 – Classes Resume
- March 8, 2019 – Spring Break Begins at Noon
- March 18, 2019 – Classes Resume
- June 6, 2019 – Graduation
Our Lower School IS MOVING!
St. Michael’s Episcopal School is excited to be ONE.TOGETHER!
Effective August 1, St. Michael’s Lower School IS MOVING to our Singleton Campus so our School is now united in ONE location.
- Our ONE address is: 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond, VA 23235.
- 804-272-3514 | stmschool.net
Questions? Email them to: [email protected]
Middle School Gradelink Grading Portal Information
St. Michael’s has launched our new Middle School online grading system, Gradelink.
Families will receive an email with their Gradelink account information, including login credentials for parent and student accounts. Below please find additional helpful instructions on how to log in and navigate the program once you receive your login credentials.
2017-2018 Student and Family Handbook
The St. Michael’s Handbook offers comprehensive information about School policies and procedures. Click below for a digital copy of the handbook.
Middle School Service Hours Form
Below please find the Middle School Service Hours Form for recording summer/school year community service.
2018-2019 Dress Code
Click below for a copy of the Dress Code. Note: the 2018-2019 Dress Code is the SAME as 2017-2018.
Have you read the latest issue of This Week at St. Michael’s? Stay informed or catch up on previous issues at your convenience.
Read the Newsletter
St. Michael's Episcopal Church
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church invites the School community to attend scheduled church events. Please visit the Church website for details.
St. Michael’s is currently accepting applications. Please contact Betty Isaacs, 272-3514, to schedule a visit.