Ways to Give
Thank you for your gift in support of St. Michael’s Episcopal School. There are several ways to make a gift:
- Gifts of Cash – Gifts of cash are often the most convenient way to give. Cash gifts may be in the form of currency, check or credit card. Make checks payable to St.Michael’s Episcopal School; indicate in the memo line gift designation. Credit card gifts may be made online. St. Michael’s accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities – Gifts of appreciated securities offer additional tax savings. The charitable deduction is equal to the fair market value of the securities when the gift is made.
- Pledges – Gifts may be pledged over a specific period of time. Annual Fund pledges are fulfilled by June 30 of the fiscal year. Capital Campaign pledges are paid over a specific time period.
- Corporate Matching Gifts – Many companies match their employees’ gifts to qualifying institutions and organizations. To begin the process, complete your employer’s matching gift form and notify St. Michael’s Development Office of the pending match.
- Planned Gifts – Contact the Development Office to discuss planned giving options.
St. Michael’s Episcopal School is a 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax-deductible according to Internal Revenue Service regulations.
For additional information about gift opportunities, please contact Mary King Coleman, Senior Advancement Officer, at 804. 272. 3514 ext. 118 or via email at [email protected]