Lunch Menus/Online Ordering
Hot Lunch with YAY LUNCH!
At St. Michael’s, students may bring their own lunch or pre-purchase lunch in advance through our hot lunch program.
We’re excited to welcome back our lunchtime partner, Yay Lunch, where parents can order healthier versions of foods kids love. All meals are local, made fresh every morning, and delivered directly to the School. This year includes an easy-to-choose Lunch Calendar where you can schedule lunches for the next week or the entire semester.
St M families will be able to update their Yay Lunch registrations/place future orders beginning SEPTEMBER 7, 2022. Lower School families need to include teacher assignments. Middle School just needs grade level.
Families will receive a 20% discount on their first order placed before October 2 by using the promo code sayyay20. Also, families may now order up until Sunday at noon (versus Saturday) for the following week.
The first date of LUNCH DELIVERY will be Monday, SEPTEMBER 12,2022.
- ALL STUDENTS should bring a bag lunch, nut-free snack, and water bottle the first TWO weeks of school.
- EVERY DAY of the school year, ALL students should bring a water bottle and nut-free snack.
Start of School Info
- For all returning customers, don’t forget to update your child’s luncher profile with their 2022-2023 grade and teacher!
- The cut-off for placing orders is always noon on Sunday for the upcoming week.
- If you miss the window, contact Yay Lunch directly at [email protected]
- Parents and faculty may register on Yay Lunch anytime during the school year.
- Parents can place orders each week, skip any weeks, and place orders for the entire semester in advance.
IMPORTANT: Parents’ billing questions, cancellations, technical support, and all other lunch-related questions should go directly to [email protected], as Yay Lunch is managing the entire lunch program for St. Michael’s.
A Yay Lunch FAQ may be found at yaylunch.com/faqs.
Any specific questions may be addressed to [email protected] and they are happy to help you!