Camp registration for Summer 2019 will open February 1. Stay tuned for details! It’s going to be an exciting summer!
2019 Summer Spectacular at St. Michael’s!
Explore your creative side. Experiment with science. Embrace the outdoors.
Learn coding and engineering. Get active with sports. Be an adventurous chef.
Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
For children ages FOUR through rising NINTH grade.
Half-day and full-day options available.
Summer 2019 Camp Sessions:
- Session 1: June 17-21
- Session 2: June 24-28
- Session 3: July 8-12
- Session 4: July 15-19
- Session 5: July 22-26
- Session 6: July 29-Aug 2
(Note: No camps during 4th of July week)
Location: St. Michael’s Singleton Campus, 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond (Please note the NEW camp location!)
Morning Camp Programming: 9 a.m.- noon.
Afternoon Extended Play (for Rising Grades K-5): Noon- 5 p.m.
- Seasonal arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor free play, organized summer games, and more. Weekly themes.
- Campers should bring a NUT-FREE sack lunch and a water bottle.
Need An Earlier Morning Drop-Off?
- Early drop-off care available starting at 8:30 a.m. at an additional cost of $20/week.
We welcome ALL children!
- You DO NOT need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to attend Summer Camp at St. Michael’s.
- Please INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS to participate!
- Please contact Allyson Steele, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at [email protected] or 804-272-3514, x 404.