Camp registration for Summer 2019 opens at noon on February 1.
It’s going to be an exciting summer at St. Michael’s!
NEW LOCATION this year!
(Don’t hesitate as our camps tend to fill quickly.)
NOTE: Once on the camp registration site above, click on the camp titles for full descriptions.
2019 Summer Spectacular at St. Michael’s!
Explore your creative side. Experiment with science. Embrace the outdoors.
Learn coding and engineering. Take to the stage. Be an adventurous chef.
Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
For children ages FOUR through rising NINTH grade.
Half-day and full-day options available.
Camp Flyer (Learn about our camp offerings by week and more!)
Summer 2019 Camp Sessions:
- Session 1: June 17-21
- Session 2: June 24-28
- Session 3: July 8-12
- Session 4: July 15-19
- Session 5: July 22-26
- Session 6: July 29-Aug 2
(Note: No camps during 4th of July week)
Half-day camp pricing from $160-$250 per half day. Half day and full day options available.
NEW Location This Year: St. Michael’s Singleton Campus, 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond
Morning Camp Programming: 9 a.m.- noon
- We have lots of exciting camps planned including Coding, Video Game-Making, Model UN, Cheerleading, Cooking and Cake-Decorating, Creative Writing and Poets Workshops, Challenge Island STEM/STEAM Adventures, Fishing, Kayaking and Mountain Biking, Visual Arts, Performing Arts and Music, and more!
- We even have Fortnite-inspired, Harry Potter and American Girl-themed camps!
Afternoon ’Wonder and Play" (for Rising Grades K-5): Noon-5 p.m.
- Nature hikes, seasonal arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor free play, organized summer games and activities, and more!
- Plus Friday swimming at the Bon Air Community Association (transportation provided)
- Weekly themes
- Campers should bring a NUT-FREE sack lunch and a water bottle.
Need An Earlier Morning Drop-Off?
- Early drop-off care available starting at 8:30 a.m. at an additional cost of $20/week.
We welcome ALL children!
- You DO NOT need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to attend Summer Camp at St. Michael’s.
- Please INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS to participate!
- Please contact Allyson Steele, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at [email protected] or 804-272-3514, x 404.