Camp registration for Summer 2020 opens February 1 at the link below. (Don’t hesitate as our camps tend to fill quickly.)Register HERE for 2020 Summer Camps
Click the button below for a listing of the exciting camps that will be offered. Camps are listed by GRADE from JK (age 4)-Grade 9.
2020 Summer Spectacular at St. Michael’s!
Explore your creative side. Experiment with science. Embrace the outdoors. Learn coding and engineering. Get active with sports. Be an adventurous chef. Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
- For Summer 2020, St M will offer 7 camp sessions from JUNE 15-JULY 31 for children AGES 4 through rising NINTH GRADE.
- Half-day and full-day options available.
- Half-day pricing from $175-$230 per camp. Full-day options also available.
Morning Camp Programming: 9 a.m.- Noon
- Classes in art, STEM/engineering, coding/technology, fishing, baking, sports, Spanish, and more!
- From camps inspired by Wizards, Dragons and Fairies and your favorite 20-inch dolls, to hands-on fun with SLIME, baking, fishing, fiber arts, and more! We even have camps to learn Spanish and the business of babysitting!
Afternoon Adventures (for Rising Grades K-5): Noon-5 p.m.
- Nature hikes, seasonal arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor free play, organized summer games and activities, and more!
- Plus weekly field trips and Friday swimming at the Bon Air Community Association (transportation provided)
- Campers should bring a NUT-FREE sack lunch and a water bottle, plus a booster seat if needed for our younger campers.
Need An Earlier Morning Drop-Off?
- Early drop-off care available starting at 8:30 a.m. at an additional cost of $25/week.
Location: St. Michael’s Singleton Campus, 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond
- Half-day pricing from $175-$250 per camp. Full-day options also available.
We welcome ALL children!
- You DO NOT need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to attend Summer Camp at St. Michael’s.
- Please INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS to participate!
- Please contact Ashley Buffey, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at [email protected] or 804-272-3514, x 404.