HURRAY FOR SUMMER! Our St M Summer Spectacular Camp registration opened on MARCH 1, 2021. REGISTER TODAY as camps are filling fast!
Click BELOW to register for summer camp!
Info and Full Listing of Camps Being Offered
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (from cancellation policies and snack/lunch, to medication needs, COVID protocols, and more)
We welcome ALL children!
- We plan to offer both in-person and virtual camps from June 21-August 6 for ages 4-14.
- Camps in art, STEM, sports, fishing, cooking, coding/technology, nature discovery, and more!
- Half-day, full-day, and virtual options available.
- COVID safety protocols will be in place. Masks required.
- You DO NOT need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to enjoy Summer Camp at St. Michael’s.
- Please INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS to participate!
- ON CAMPUS HALF DAY PROGRAMS: 9 A.M.-NOON
- FULL-DAY PROGRAMS: HOURS VARY (hours listed on camp registration site)
- VIRTUAL PROGRAMS: HOURS VARY (hours listed on camp registration site)
- Half day pricing from $190-$250 per camp.
- Please note that once registered, camps are refundable through the end of May. After June 1, a credit will be offered for use in a future camp season unless the spot can be filled.
Need a longer day?
Join us for AFTERNOON ADVENTURES for rising K-5 from NOON-5 P.M.
• Nature hikes, seasonal crafts, outdoor free play, organized summer games and activities!
• Campers should bring a nut-free bagged lunch and afternoon snack.
CAMP LOCATION: 10510 Hobby Hill Rd, Richmond, VA 23235
- Please contact Ashley Buffey, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at [email protected] or 804-272-3514, x 404.