Camp registration for Summer 2020 will open February 1. Stay tuned for details. (Don’t hesitate as our camps tend to fill quickly.)
2020 Summer Spectacular at St. Michael’s!
Explore your creative side. Experiment with science. Embrace the outdoors. Learn coding and engineering. Get active with sports. Be an adventurous chef. Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
For Summer 2020, St M will offer 7 camp sessions from JUNE 15-JULY 31 for children AGES 4 through rising NINTH GRADE. Half-day and full-day options available.
Morning Camp Programming: 9 a.m.- Noon
- Classes in art, STEM/engineering, coding/technology, fishing, baking, sports, Spanish, and more!
Afternoon Adventures (for Rising Grades K-5): Noon-5 p.m.
- Nature hikes, seasonal arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor free play, organized summer games and activities, and more!
- Plus weekly field trips and Friday swimming at the Bon Air Community Association (transportation provided)
- Campers should bring a NUT-FREE sack lunch and a water bottle.
Need An Earlier Morning Drop-Off?
- Early drop-off care available starting at 8:30 a.m. at an additional cost of $25/week.
Location: St. Michael’s Singleton Campus, 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond
- Half-day pricing from $175-$250 per camp. Full-day options also available.
*Detailed information for the 2020 Sumer Camp season will be updated in late January.
We welcome ALL children!
- You DO NOT need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to attend Summer Camp at St. Michael’s.
- Please INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS to participate!
- Please contact Ashley Buffey, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at [email protected] or 804-272-3514, x 404.