Eighth Grade Exams Schedule
Eighth Grade exams start on FRIDAY, May 25. Please note that eighth graders dismiss at 11:30 a.m. on exam days.
Wishing our students much success!. Click below for the exam schedule.
Honors Assembly- May 23
The All-School Honors Assembly is Wednesday, May 23, 8:30 a.m., St. Michael’s Church.
- A reminder that this is a REQUIRED student “Dress-Up” day.
- Middle School students should be dropped off at the Bon Air Campus at 8:10 a.m. and proceed directly to the Church to be seated.
- Please check Sunday’s May 20 newsletter for details.
Eighth Grade Important Year-End Planning Information (Exams Schedule, Graduation, etc.)
Key Dates for Upcoming 2018-2019 School Year (Tentative)
- August 23 – Lower School “Meet Your Teacher & Meet Your School” Day (We strongly recommend that families attend this year to orient students and themselves to the new building and carpool procedures)
- August 27- Lower School First Day of School (half day)
- August 27 – Middle School Orientation
- August 28 – First Full Day of School (all students)
- December 19 – Christmas Break Begins at Noon (NOTE: THIS IS A CHANGE!)
- January 3, 2019 – Classes Resume
- March 8, 2019 – Spring Break Begins at Noon
- March 18, 2019 – Classes Resume
- June 6, 2019 – Graduation
Please note that while our Lower School construction is currently on schedule, these dates are TENTATIVE until this spring when we have confirmation that the building will be ready as planned. Thank you for your understanding.
Middle School Gradelink Grading Portal Information
St. Michael’s has launched our new Middle School online grading system, Gradelink.
Families will receive an email with their Gradelink account information, including login credentials for parent and student accounts. Below please find additional helpful instructions on how to log in and navigate the program once you receive your login credentials.
2017-2018 Student and Family Handbook
The St. Michael’s Handbook offers comprehensive information about School policies and procedures. Click below for a digital copy of the handbook.
Middle School Service Hours Form
Below please find the Middle School Service Hours Form for recording summer/school year community service.
2017-2018 Dress Code
Based on faculty and parent input, we made some small changes to the Dress Code for the next School year. Click below for a copy of the Dress Code.
Extended Programs Lower School Core Extended Day Enrollment Contract
Now is the time to sign up for LOWER SCHOOL extended day care for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. Click below for information, options and pricing.
2017-2018 Lower School Core Extended Day Enrollment Contract
Key Dates for the '17-'18 School Year
For planning purposes, below please find an UPDATED Academic Calendar for the ‘17-’18 School year:
Click the link BELOW to download printable copy of the Academic Calendar (as of August 3, 2017).
Have you read the latest issue of This Week at St. Michael’s? Stay informed or catch up on previous issues at your convenience.
Read the Newsletter
St. Michael's Episcopal Church
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church invites the School community to attend scheduled church events. Please visit the Church website for details.
St. Michael’s is currently accepting applications. Please contact Betty Isaacs, 272-3514, to schedule a visit.