2017-2018 Dress Code
Based on faculty and parent input, we made some small changes to the Dress Code for the next School year. Click below for a copy of the Dress Code.
Magic Dragon Day Collections
If you find yourself ready to start “spring cleaning”, please keep in mind items for Magic Dragon Day!
- Used Books – Bring us your extra books! Please donate gently used books that can be “purchased” at the Dragon’s Lair Used Book Sale.
- Used Spiritwear/Navy Blazers/Cotillion Dresses- Donate gently used St. Michael’s spirit wear, navy blue blazers, and cotillion dresses that your child has outgrown to be sold at our Spiritwear Booth.
All donations may be dropped off at the SMPA Room by the Front Office at the Bon Air Campus or given to Erbie at the Singleton Campus. Questions? Contact Kim Dobzyniak @ 380-6544 or Ashley Mackey @ 437-2891.
Join us for Magic Dragon Day!
St. Michael’s annual spring festival, Magic Dragon Day, is Saturday, May 6.
Join us for a day of family fun filled with carnival-style class booths, inflatables, food trucks and field games.
- The event kicks off at 9:30 a.m. with a blessing, followed by the kindergarten’s Maypole dance.
- This year, field games follow, with class booths opening at 11 a.m.
2017 Summer Spectacular Camps
Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
Explore your creative side. Learn an instrument. Embrace the outdoors. Experiment with science. Get active with sports. Splash in the pool.
- For children ages THREE through rising EIGHTH grade.
- Half day (9 a.m.-noon) and full day (9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) options available.
Online Camp Registration OPENS AT NOON on March 13!
St M Summer Camps
Extended Programs Lower School Core Extended Day Enrollment Contract
Now is the time to sign up for LOWER SCHOOL extended day care for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. Click below for information, options and pricing.
2017-2018 Lower School Core Extended Day Enrollment Contract
Key Dates for the '17-'18 School Year
For planning purposes, below please find TENTATIVE key dates for the next school year:
- August 24, 2017: Lower School Meet Your Teacher
- August 28, 2017: Lower School First Day of School (Noon Dismissal for Grades 1-5, Kindergarten to release at 11 a.m.)
- August 28, 2017: Middle School Orientation in a.m.
- August 29, 2017: First Full Day of School for Grades K-5
- November 22-26, 2017: Thanksgiving Break
- December 20, 2017-January 3, 2018: Christmas Break
- March 5-9, 2018: Spring Break
- June 8, 2018: Eighth Grade Graduation
Dress Code (2016-2017 School Year)
Have you read the latest issue of This Week at St. Michael’s? Stay informed or catch up on previous issues at your convenience.
Read the Newsletter
St. Michael's Episcopal Church
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church invites the School community to attend scheduled church events. Please visit the Church website for details.
St. Michael’s is currently accepting applications. Please contact Betty Isaacs, 272-3514, to schedule a visit.