2018 Summer Assignments
Summer assignments and important end of year info are listed below. Have a fun summer! We can’t wait to see you in August!
Summer Administrative Office Hours
St. Michael’s will observe summer office hours starting the week of June 11.
Our Administrative Offices will consolidate at the Bon Air Lower School Campus and will be open Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
We will be closed on Fridays during the summer.
Our Lower School IS MOVING!
St. Michael’s Episcopal School is excited to be ONE.TOGETHER!
Effective August 1, St. Michael’s Lower School IS MOVING to our Singleton Campus so our School is now united in ONE location.
- Our ONE address is: 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond, VA 23235.
- 804-272-3514 | stmschool.net
Questions? Email them to: email@example.com.
Key Dates for Upcoming 2018-2019 School Year (Tentative)
- August 23 – Lower School “Meet Your Teacher & Meet Your School” Day (We strongly recommend that families attend this year to orient students and themselves to the new building and carpool procedures)
- August 27- Lower School First Day of School (half day)*
- August 27 – Middle School Orientation
- August 28 – First Full Day of School (all students)
- December 19 – Christmas Break Begins at Noon
- January 3, 2019 – Classes Resume
- March 8, 2019 – Spring Break Begins at Noon
- March 18, 2019 – Classes Resume
- June 6, 2019 – Graduation
Please note that while our Lower School construction is currently on schedule, these dates are TENTATIVE until this spring when we have confirmation that the building will be ready as planned. Thank you for your understanding.
Middle School Gradelink Grading Portal Information
St. Michael’s has launched our new Middle School online grading system, Gradelink.
Families will receive an email with their Gradelink account information, including login credentials for parent and student accounts. Below please find additional helpful instructions on how to log in and navigate the program once you receive your login credentials.
2017-2018 Student and Family Handbook
The St. Michael’s Handbook offers comprehensive information about School policies and procedures. Click below for a digital copy of the handbook.
Middle School Service Hours Form
Below please find the Middle School Service Hours Form for recording summer/school year community service.
2018-2019 Dress Code
Click below for a copy of the Dress Code. Note: the 2018-2019 Dress Code is the SAME as 2017-2018.
Have you read the latest issue of This Week at St. Michael’s? Stay informed or catch up on previous issues at your convenience.
Read the Newsletter
St. Michael's Episcopal Church
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church invites the School community to attend scheduled church events. Please visit the Church website for details.
St. Michael’s is currently accepting applications. Please contact Betty Isaacs, 272-3514, to schedule a visit.