Magic Dragon Day Tickets and T-Shirts
St. Michael’s annual spring festival, Magic Dragon Day, is Saturday, May 6.
Join us for a day of family fun filled with carnival-style class booths, inflatables, food trucks and field games.
- The event kicks off at 9:30 a.m. with a blessing, followed by the kindergarten’s Maypole dance.
- This year, field games follow, with class booths opening at 11 a.m.
NOW is the time to order your tickets, wristbands, Dragon-Grams, sponsorships and t-shirts.
Orders must be placed by APRIL 7.
Magic Dragon Day Online Ordering
2017 Summer Spectacular Camps
Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
Explore your creative side. Learn an instrument. Embrace the outdoors. Experiment with science. Get active with sports. Splash in the pool.
- For children ages THREE through rising EIGHTH grade.
- Half day (9 a.m.-noon) and full day (9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) options available.
Online Camp Registration OPENS AT NOON on March 13!
St M Summer Camps
Extended Programs Lower School Core Extended Day Enrollment Contract
Now is the time to sign up for LOWER SCHOOL extended day care for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. Click below for information, options and pricing.
2017-2018 Lower School Core Extended Day Enrollment Contract
Key Dates for the '17-'18 School Year
For planning purposes, below please find TENTATIVE key dates for the next school year:
- August 24, 2017: Lower School Meet Your Teacher
- August 28, 2017: Lower School First Day of School (Noon Dismissal for Grades 1-5, Kindergarten to release at 11 a.m.)
- August 28, 2017: Middle School Orientation in a.m.
- August 29, 2017: First Full Day of School for Grades K-5
- November 22-26, 2017: Thanksgiving Break
- December 20, 2017-January 3, 2018: Christmas Break
- March 5-9, 2018: Spring Break
- June 8, 2018: Eighth Grade Graduation
Order Hot Lunch for MAY by APRIL 20
We are pleased to announce that now you can purchase school lunches online at St M!
St. Michael’s Episcopal School has partnered with orderlunches.com to provide a secure, fast and easy-to-use online lunch ordering system.
- Ordering for May starts on: April 10.
- Orders for the month of May must be placed by: April 20.
Order Lunches Here with orderlunches.com
Dress Code (2016-2017 School Year)
Have you read the latest issue of This Week at St. Michael’s? Stay informed or catch up on previous issues at your convenience.
Read the Newsletter
St. Michael's Episcopal Church
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church invites the School community to attend scheduled church events. Please visit the Church website for details.
St. Michael’s is currently accepting applications. Please contact Betty Isaacs, 272-3514, to schedule a visit.