We’ve got spirit, yes WE do! We’ve got spirit, how about YOU?
Showcase your DRAGON PRIDE with St. Michael’s Spiritwear! We are pleased to announce exciting new items are now available in our Online Spiritwear Shop! NEW SPRING ITEMS include: tie-dye tees, sports headbands, tank tops, and canvas totes.
Spiritwear also makes great stocking stuffers and birthday gifts. All St. Michael’s collared shirts on our Spiritwear website are acceptable for the daily school dress code.
To order, click on the Spiritwear Shop button below:
Need help? Please contact Kim Cronheim.
To ORDER AN ITEM from our Spiritwear Shop, click on the desired item, then click on the “Add to Shopping Cart” link that is at the upper right of the photo. From there you will be directed to choose a size and quantity, and instructed to submit the shopping cart and pay via PayPal. Sizing specs are included with each item. Normal production time is TWO weeks. Orders will be delivered to St. Michael’s and you will be contacted for pick-up.
Show your school spirit with a St. Michael’s flag! These gorgeous 100% nylon flags are made to order and available in two sizes (garden and house flags). For the larger (house) flag, choose between the St M logo and the new Dragon logo! Order yours today by contacting Kim Cronheim via email or by phone at (804) 310-1974.
- Garden Flag with St M Logo – $35 (4″ × 18″ with a 2-1/2" pocket for garden stand mounting)
- House Flag with St M logo – $85 (36″ × 56″ with a 3-1/2" rod pocket for pole mounting)
- House Flag with Dragon logo – $120 (36″ × 56″ with a 3-1/2" rod pocket for pole mounting) This design is priced higher as the Dragon logo is a more complicated/time-consuming design to sew.
Dress Code (2016-2017 School Year)
- Athletic clothing is not permitted inside during the school day, except for PE classes. Only St. Michael’s athletic outerwear (i.e., a St M hooded sweatshirt or St M fleece) may be worn INDOORS in class during cold weather.
- Writing and logos/images larger than 2 inches are not permitted inside School, except on “Dragon Days,” when above-the-waist St. Michael’s Spiritwear (excluding hats and sunglasses) may be worn inside. Dragon Days take place for grades K-2 on the last Monday of the quarter, grades 3-5 on the last Monday of the month, and for grades 6-8 each Monday.
- Patterns and monograms are allowed.
- All St. Michael’s collared shirts on our Spiritwear website are acceptable for the daily dress code.
St. Michael’s also participates in the Lands’ End School Uniforms program. Lands’ End offers sweaters and cardigans, athletic pants and yoga pants, ruffle hem dresses and more with the St. Michael’s logo.
To order apparel with the St. Michael’s logo, go to the Lands’ End website by clicking the button below. Proceed by clicking “Kids”, “School Uniforms”, “Find My School” and complete the form, spelling St Michaels without any punctuation or shop using the School’s preferred school number 900128059.