Lunch Menus/Online Ordering
At St. Michael’s, students may bring their own lunch or pre-purchase lunch in advance through our lunch program.
St. Michael’s offers a nutritious hot lunch program. Ellwood-Thompson is the primary food vendor. Pizza Tuesday is provided by Frank’s Ristorante & Pizzeria. Chick-fil-a will be on the menu as a monthly treat and can be found on the second Friday of every month.
Now you can purchase hot school lunches online!
St. Michael’s Episcopal School has partnered with boonli.com (formerly orderlunches.com) to provide a secure, fast and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
Lunch ordering opens on the 10th of every month for the upcoming month and closes on the 20th of every month.
- Click blue button above to go to : www.boonli.com – please bookmark this page
- Click on Register: Our School Password is: SMES376, add account, profile(s) information
- Sign In & a Welcome box will appear in the middle of the screen.*
- Click the Welcome box arrow to get to the proper order month. (The is also a link in the Welcome box for program information.)
- Click the Order link on the date to begin
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
For questions regarding Food or Policy, including Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations, please email Allyson Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): please email email@example.com.
The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment.
The shopping cart button is in the right-hand column. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
MINIMUM ORDER FEE:
A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00.
Thank you for participating in our School lunch program! As always, this is a voluntary program. Students are welcome to bring their own packed lunch each day.
Lunch orders are placed monthly and paid for in advance.