Lunch Menus/Online Ordering
At St. Michael’s, students may bring their own lunch or pre-purchase lunch in advance through our lunch program.
St. Michael’s made some exciting changes to our lunch program for the 2016-2017 school year to make it more nutritious. As well, now you can purchase school lunches online!
St. Michael’s Episcopal School has partnered with orderlunches.com to provide a secure, fast and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
- Registration and Ordering for the month of May opens on: April 10.
- Orders for the month of MAY must be placed by: April 20.
NOTE: Chick-fil-a will be on the menu as a monthly treat and can be found on the second Friday of every month.
- Click blue button above to go to : www.orderlunches.com – please bookmark this page
- Click on Register: Our School Password is: SMES376, add account, profile(s) information
- Sign In & the Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)*
- Click Order at Top of Nav Bar & go to proper month
- Click the Order link on the date to begin – First Lunch Delivery Date for next order cycle is: Monday, 5/1
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- We recommend watching the video tutorial on the Welcome page which explains the ordering process.
For questions regarding Food or Policy, including Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations, please email Katherine Martin at email@example.com.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment.
The green shopping cart button is in the right-hand column. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
MINIMUM ORDER FEE:
A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00.
Thank you for participating in our School lunch program! As always, this is a voluntary program. Students are welcome to bring their own packed lunch each day.
Lunch orders are placed monthly and paid for in advance.