Thank you for a truly SPECTACULAR SUMMER! Our 2018 camp program received RAVE reviews!
Camp registration for Summer 2019 will open in January. Stay tuned for details!
2018 Summer Spectacular at St. Michael’s!
Explore your creative side. Take to the stage. Embrace the outdoors.
Learn coding and video game making. Get active with sports. Be an adventurous chef.
Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
For children ages FOUR through rising NINTH grade.
Half-day and full-day options available. Click the button below to register today!
Click below for a flyer on our exciting camp offerings by week.
- Session 1: June 18-22
- Session 2: June 25-29
- Session 3: July 2-6 (No camp on 7/4)
- Session 4: July 9-13
- Session 5: July 16-20
- Session 6: July 23-27
Morning Programming: 9 a.m.- noon.
- Classes in art, poetry, STEM/science, theater, baking, coding/technology, sports, fishing and MORE!
Afternoon Extended Play (for Rising Grades K-5): Noon- 5 p.m.
- Splash and swim at the Bon Air Community Association pool, seasonal arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor free play, organized summer games, and more. Weekly themes.
- Campers should bring a NUT-FREE sack lunch and a water bottle.
Need An Earlier Morning Drop-Off?
- Early drop-off care available starting at 8:30 a.m. at an additional cost of $20/week.
We welcome ALL children!
- You DO NOT need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to attend Summer Camp at St. Michael’s.
- Please INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS to participate!
Please contact Allyson Steele, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at email@example.com or 804-272-3514, x 277.