Co-Curricular/Sports Info & Forms
NOW is the Time to Register for WINTER Sports and Activities!
St. Michael’s believes that important learning happens outside the classroom with purposeful exposure to a broad variety of activities and experiences. After-school enrichment activities provide opportunities for students to explore a variety of interests and develop new passions. That is why we offer inclusive co-curricular, robotics, music and sports opportunities for our students at both campuses.
This year, we moved to ONLINE co-curricular registration and payment. Click below.
The following WINTER sports and co-curriculars will be offered:
- Co-Curricular: Martial Arts, Mixed Media Art, Mountain Biking, Lego Engineering, Championship Chess, Beginner and Level 2 Group Ukulele and Piano Lessons
- Sports: SMBA Co-Ed Basketball for grades 4-8
- Fifth graders are eligible to try out for Middle School JV Boys’ and Girls’ basketball.
- Co-Curricular: Martial Arts, Teen Drawing
- Sports: Boys’ and Girls’ JV and Varsity Basketball, SMBA Co-Ed Basketball, Swimming
- Note: Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball tryouts begin November 13.
Middle School Basketball Tryouts Schedule: Week of November 13*
- Monday, Nov. 13, 3-4:30 p.m. – JV and Varsity Boys’ And Girls’ Bball Tryouts (all together)
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, 3-4:30 p.m. – JV and Varsity Bball Tryouts BOYS ONLY
- Wednesday, Nov. 15, 3-4:30 p.m. – JV and Varsity Bball Tryouts GIRLS ONLY
Tryouts take place in the Middle School Singleton Campus Gym
For planning purposes, any students planning to try out must register.
Please contact Wally Kern at email@example.com with any questions.
2017-2018 School Year Activities/Sports Summary
An overview of the co-curricular and sports opportunities being offered during the 2017-2018 school year is below.