ONE. TOGETHER. THE CAMPAIGN FOR ST. MICHAEL'S
It’s an exciting time to be at St. Michael’s. We’re MOVING!
After extensive feasibility studies and in fulfillment of the 2013-2017 Strategic Plan, the Board of Directors of St. Michael’s Episcopal School resolved that moving the Lower School to the Singleton Campus best serves the School’s mission.
This is MORE THAN A MOVE. This initiative brings St. Michael’s together to operate as ONE.
This is more than new buildings. It will build upon our history and traditions, enrich relationships to foster leadership and teamwork and make it easier for teachers to collaborate across grade levels. It is about doing all of this on a 70-acre campus of endless potential. We take this step into the future knowing that what made St. Michael’s the School it is today — a small school atmosphere, a commitment to academic excellence and an environment which nourishes Christian values — remains strong.
A Groundbreaking Ceremony for the new Lower School building was held in conjunction with a festive 60th anniversary celebration on October 5, 2017. Headmaster Michael Turner was pleased to announce that the new Lower School building will be named the Edgar O. Hubbard Lower School in honor of Mr. Hubbard’s legacy of leadership and passion for our School. Ed Hubbard served as the Headmaster of St. Michael’s Episcopal School for 47 years and retired in 2015.
In the months ahead, we look forward to sharing with you details of our progress.
As we celebrate the School’s 60th anniversary, it is an EXCITING TIME to be at St. Michael’s!
HONORARY CAMPAIGN CO-CHAIRS:
• Mr. Charles F. Witthoefft (Past Parent, Grandparent) and Mr. Edward B. Witthoefft ’92 (Parent)
• Mr. D. Patrick Brown II ’06
• Mr. Scott Durham (Parent)
• Mrs. Caroline Jennings (Parent)
• Mr. Joshua A. Kayer (Parent)
• Mr. Justin G. Knight ‘86 (Parent)
• Mr. Nelson G. Knight ‘96 (Parent)
• Mr. Tyler D. Meurlin (Parent)
• Mr. John A. Nolde (Parent)
• Mrs. Lisa Schuster (Parent)
• Mr. Nicholas G. Walker (Parent)
• Mr. Matthew A. Werner (Parent)
• Mr. Brian F. Witthoefft ‘95