St. Michael's Episcopal School

Directions

Directions to Lower School – Bon Air Campus

From the Powhite Parkway

Proceed to Chippenham Parkway North exit. On Chippenham, go to Forest Hill Avenue West exit. Proceed on Forest Hill Avenue to Buford Road and turn left. Go .7 mile and turn right on Rockaway Road. Proceed one block and turn right into Quaker Lane. St. Michael’s Church and School will be on your right. Parking is available in front of the School and at the Bon Air Community Center across the street.

From Route 60 West

Turn on Buford Road. Proceed to Rockaway Road. Turn left, go one block to Quaker Lane. Turn right… see St. Michael’s Episcopal School on the right side. Parking is available in front of the School and at the Bon Air Community Center across the street.

From Robious Road

Take Robious Road to Huguenot Road. Drive North on Huguenot Road to Forest Hill Avenue.Turn right at the stop light. Continue on Forest Hill and take a right on Buford Road. Go .7 mile and turn right on Rockaway Road. Proceed one block and turn right into Quaker Lane. St. Michael’s Church and School will be on your right. Parking is available in front of the School and at the Bon Air Community Center across the street.

Directions to Middle School – Singleton Campus

From I-64 or I-95

From I-95 take exit 79 or from I-64 take exit 186 to I-195/Powhite Parkway. After crossing the river and going through the toll booth, take the exit for Chippenham North. Follow Chippenham to Huguenot Road. Turn left onto Huguenot Road. Turn right onto Stony Point Road. Turn left onto Garfield Road. Turn left onto Traylor Drive. (Traylor Drive becomes Hobby Hill Road.) Follow this road until it ends at our School, 10510 Hobby Hill Road.

From the Huguenot and Willey Bridge

Head south on Huguenot Road ( VA-147). Turn right onto Stony Point Road. Turn left onto Garfield Road. Turn left onto Traylor Drive. (Traylor Drive becomes Hobby Hill Road.) Follow this road until it ends at our School, 10510 Hobby Hill Road.

From Robious Road

Take Robious Road to Huguenot Road. Drive North on Huguenot Road. Turn left onto Old Gun Road. Turn right onto Duryea Drive. Turn left onto Margate Drive. Turn left onto Garfield Road. Turn left onto Traylor Drive. (Traylor Drive becomes Hobby Hill Road.) Follow this road until it ends at our School, 10510 Hobby Hill Road.