2017 Summer Spectacular at St. Michael’s
Welcome to Summer Camp, St. Michael’s-style!
For children ages THREE through rising EIGHTH grade.
Half day and full day options available.
Explore your creative side. Learn an instrument. Embrace the outdoors.
Experiment with science. Get active with sports. Be an adventurous chef.
Online Camp Registration opens AT NOON on MONDAY, MARCH 13.
Click below for a flyer on our exciting camp offerings by week.
Click below for detailed descriptions of each camp.
- Session 1: June 12-16
- Session 2: June 19-23
- Session 3: June 26-30
- Session 4: July 10-14
- Session 5: July 17-21
- Session 6: July 24-28
- Session 7: July 31-August 4
- Session 8: August 7-11
Morning Programming: 9 a.m.- noon.
- Classes in art, writing/STEM, science, outdoor adventures, cooking, video/digital arts, music, rocketry, sports and more.
Afternoon Extended Play (for Rising Grades K-5): Noon- 4:30 p.m.
- Splash and swim at the Bon Air Community Center pool, seasonal arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor free play, organized summer games, and more.
- Campers should bring a NUT-FREE sack lunch and a water bottle.
We welcome ALL children! You do not need to be enrolled at St. Michael’s to attend Summer Camp.
- St. Michael’s Lower School, 8706 Quaker Lane, Richmond, VA 23235
- Note: a select few of the morning camp offerings will take place at the St. Michael’s Middle School Singleton Campus at 10510 Hobby Hill Road, Richmond, VA 23235.*
Please contact Allyson Steele, Director of Extended Programs/Summer Camps, at firstname.lastname@example.org.